- Every student is expected to be present at the morning Assembly.
- Late comers and absentees from the school will not be admitted from their respective classes without the Principal's Signature on the leave note.
- No student will be allowed to go home during School hours, unless a prior application is made to the Principal and sanction of the leave is made by the Principal.
- All students must attend school on the opening day after long vacations. Pupils who fail to report to School on the School year and have not given notice of their delay to the school office will have their names struck off the rolls and the vacancy caused will be duly filled. Subject to vacancies existing/arising then will be considered for re-admission and re-admission fee will be charged.
- In the case of illness, a medical certificate must be produced, before the child returns to the school.
- If a student continues to be absent from class for a month without the written permission of the Principal his/her name will be struck off the rolls and re-admission will be made.
- No leave of absence is granted without a written application signed by the parents and only for authentic reasons. The school accepts no responsibility if a student is obliged to return home during School hours for the non-Compliance of any of the rules. Mere sending an application is not sufficient, leave has to be sanctioned.
- If a student does not have 75% attendance of the total number of working days, he/she will not be considered for the promotion.